Linda L. Siderius
Linda Siderius is special counsel at Caplan & Earnest and her expertise includes all aspects of administrative law. She represents organizations and licensed professionals before federal and state regulatory agencies in administrative proceedings, defending and prosecuting matters, and conducts civil litigation in health care-related areas. Ms. Siderius also manages complex trusts as a fiduciary.
Ms. Siderius is a former adjunct faculty member in bioethics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, and taught courses related to health law, ethics and nursing practices at the University of Colorado. Prior to joining Caplan & Earnest, she helped to form Denver firm Siderius Fleischner Houghtaling & Craigmile LLC. She has been named to the Best Lawyers in America® list for administrative and health care multiple times and has also been named a Super Lawyer by 5280 magazine.
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S. in Nursing
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Member, Colorado Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Member, American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Regular contributor to the Health Law Chapter of the Colorado CLE Colorado Law Survey
- Colorado Super Lawyers, 2010-2020
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Colorado Bar Association Mock Trial Program
- Board of Directors, Women 4 Women, Knitting 4 Peace
- Board of Directors, The Art Garage, Inc.
- McConnell Siderius Fleischner Houghtaling & Craigmile, LLC
- Long & Jaudon, P.C., Of Counsel
- The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, adjunct faculty member
- Attorney General of the State of Colorado, Deputy AG and First Assistant AG