Ursula Texeira has more than 20 years of experience as a paralegal working in a variety of roles. Her areas of legal expertise include bankruptcy, civil litigation, family law, eminent domain, personal injury, estate planning, probate, contracts and real estate. Most recently, she was with a Denver-based law firm where she provided support for medical malpractice defense, and prior to that she worked for UCHealth, supporting the organization’s real estate transactions.
- University of Phoenix, B.S., Human Services
- University of Phoenix, pursuing a master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling
Certificates & Memberships
- Humphrey’s College and School of Law, paralegal certificate, American Bar Association Approved
- Heald Business College, Legal Secretary
- Mediation Center of San Joaquin County, Calif., Certified Mediator
- Notary Public, State of Colorado, 2014 to present