3107 Iris Avenue, Suite 100
Boulder, CO 80301
William A. Ahlstrand
William Ahlstrand’s practice emphasizes all aspects of banking and commercial law, corporate and business law, real estate, estate planning and probate. Additionally, he is an experienced litigator in creditor bankruptcy, real estate and business disputes, and has been involved in substantial loan workouts, and multimillion-dollar bond financings and real estate transactions.
William’s professional associations include the Board of Boulder People’s Clinic, Boulder Rotary Club, Boulder Rotary Foundation, Boulder Baseball, Inc., and the Boulder County Bar Foundation. He began his Colorado practice as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard P. Matsch with the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado. William has been admitted to practice in Colorado, Nebraska, California, the U.S. District Courts for the District of Colorado and the District of Nebraska and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, B.A.
Admittances & Licenses
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Associations & Memberships
- Boulder Rotary Club
- Board of Boulder People’s Clinic, Past President
- Boulder Baseball, Inc., Past President
- Boulder County Bar Foundation, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Hon. Richard P. Matsch, U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, Law Clerk
- Navy Judge Advocate General