Delphine Farr is a member of Caplan & Earnest’s Family Law/Divorce section. She has experience in domestic law, general civil litigation, as well as complex employment law, real property litigation, professional regulation, and commercial matters.
Ms. Farr earned a bachelor of science degree from Jacksonville University and her law degree from Emory University School of Law. Her law school activities included the International Law Journal—Notes and Comments Editor; an internship with the Legal Clinic for the Homeless and the Atlanta Legal Aid Society. She also served as a volunteer intern for the Lawyers Foundation Domestic Violence Clinic. Ms. Farr is admitted to practice law in Colorado, Pennsylvania, and the United States Virgin Islands.
- Emory University School of Law, 2000, Juris Doctorate
- Hong Kong University, (International Study Abroad)
- Jacksonville University, 1996, Bachelor of Science
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado
- Admitted to practice law in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Member, ABA Center for Professional Responsibility
- Former member Board of Directors, District of Colorado 9th Judicial District Bar Association
- Former member, Committee on Conduct, U.S. District Court
- Former member, National Organization of Bar Counsel