Anne Lynette Stuller
Anne Stuller represents school districts as part of Caplan & Earnest’s Education Law Practice. Prior to joining the firm, Anne worked at a national law firm, where she represented employers in workplace law and litigation matters.
Anne earned her law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law, graduating Order of the Coif. While attending law school, Anne received the “Nancy Farmer Distinguished Service Award” for her outstanding work as the Executive Editor of the Oregon Law Review and the “Excellence in Advocacy Award” for writing the strongest appellate brief in her Legal Research & Writing section.
Prior to attending law school, Anne served in a ninth-grade classroom as an AmeriCorps member, sold ski tickets for Telluride Ski Resort, and played Division I soccer for the University of Colorado Boulder.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- Order of the Coif
- Oregon Law Review, Executive Editor
- Civil Procedure Tutor
- Legal Extern, the United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- University of Colorado Boulder, B.A.
Admittances & Licenses
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional Credentials & Activities
- Colorado Bar Association, Member