It doesn’t matter whether you are a technology, healthcare or energy company, the quality of your employees will determine your success. That has never been more true than in today’s highly competitive business environment.
That’s why we help employers who need to obtain temporary visas for their foreign workers.
Whether you are a Fortune 100 enterprise or an emerging startup, we can:
- Prepare visa applications for companies that employ foreign workers throughout the United States
- Obtain labor certification and permanent residence for foreign workers
- Advise, train and assist in preparing immigration compliance policies and handling day-to-day immigration issues, such as I-9 compliance, Colorado affirmation compliance and immigration benefit policies
- Prepare or review compliance plans and enforcement response procedures
- Assist lawful permanent residents in obtaining U.S. citizenship
- Assist family members and newlyweds in obtaining immigration status for loved ones
- Represent companies in investigations regarding I-9 and Department of Labor compliance
- Advise on global migration issues
In addition, we assist individuals and employees who are seeking permanent residence and citizenship in the United States, and we assist U.S. citizens and permanent residents in family reunification petitions.