JOIN OUR TEAM
Caplan & Earnest is a different kind of law firm, one that values and respects the legal and business talents of our attorneys and staff members. Located in the heart of Boulder, we appreciate independent thinkers who enjoy solving complex challenges for our clients. And our flexible and supportive culture results in long-term team members and clients.
Our firm highly values working as a team and supporting each other. We think the best solutions for our clients are created by discussing legal issues with colleagues and getting multiple perspectives and information without impacting the cost to our client.
- Best interest of the client.
- Fair value to our clients.
- Valued clients who support the community.
- Team approach to solving client problems.
- Highest quality of work.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Commonsense approach.
- Meaningful work.
- Appreciation and respect for coworkers and their differences.
- Focus on family and community.
- Respect life outside of the firm.
- Strive for prosperity without impact to family and flexibility.
Team member pets
Ski, Snowboard or read at the lodge?
Where our team is from
Testimonials From the team
I never for a second doubt that our team is making the world better than it was yesterday.
– Beth Friel, Attorney, Education
We are all committed to a life of service while working at a private firm that treats people like human beings who happen to be lawyers, rather than vice versa.
– Elliott Hood, Attorney, Education, Litigation
If you are fortunate enough to be hired, your experience will be the best of your professional career.
– Shelley McKinstry, Paralegal, Litigation
The firm respects their employees and truly cares about our overall well being. You know that you matter here.
– Shellie Satterfield, Paralegal
A group of people who are independently driven to excel in their specialties, for their clients and in their communities while maintaining an equal balance with family, friends, and personal interests.
– Coulter Bump, Attorney, Business, Education
I genuinely enjoy the people I work with, which makes it a great place to work. We take our culture seriously.
– Brad Hendrick, Member, Immigration Law Section Leader