Hannah Wurl is a trust and estate and transactional attorney who supports Caplan & Earnest clients with estate planning, business law, and real estate issues. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wurl worked as an associate attorney for a law firm in Longmont, where she counseled clients on various legal matters including estate and tax planning, trust administration and termination, probate avoidance, as well as business and real estate transactions.
Ms. Wurl also worked as a legal extern for the Department of Justice in its Appellate Section of the Tax Division; the IRS Office of Chief Counsel; as a law clerk for a firm in McLean, Virginia, and as an intern at the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights.
Ms. Wurl earned her law degree from the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University, with a concentration in tax law. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Minnesota Duluth, where she graduated cum laude and was a varsity track and cross country athlete.
- Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University
- Civil Rights Law Journal- Senior Research Editor
- Legal Writing Department- Bluebook Specialist and Writing Fellow Coordinator
- American Constitution Society- Founder & President
- Trial Advocacy- General Board Member, Extramural Competitor
- Alternative Dispute Resolution- General Board Member, Regional Competitor
- University of Minnesota Duluth, B.A.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Weld County Legal Services, Ask-an-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Legal Night, Ask-an-Attorney Volunteer
- Boulder County Senior Law Day, Ask-an-Attorney Volunteer