Jennifer A. Sullivan
Jennifer Sullivan is a member of Caplan & Earnest, where her practice focuses on transactional and regulatory compliance as part of the firm’s health law section. Her practice at Caplan & Earnest is limited to the representation of healthcare organizations, including hospitals and other healthcare facilities, management services organizations, practitioners, and provider networks.
With more than 30 years of healthcare experience, her practice areas include general counsel services, advising governing boards, management services relationships, acquisitions and other complex transactions, licensure, health program enrollment, reimbursement, and regulatory compliance (including Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, overpayment, and HIPAA issues).
- University of Washington School of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A. (Summa cum laude)
Professional Credentials & Activities
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado, Texas and California
- Best Lawyers in America, 2013-2019
- Top Lawyer, 5280 Magazine, 2015-2020
- Member, Colorado Bar Association Health Law Council
- Member, Health Law Council of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Former Chair, Colorado Bar Association’s Health Law Section
- Counsel, Sharp Healthcare (San Diego)
- Director of Legal Services, Daughters of Charity Health Services of Austin