Justin Miller is a member of Caplan & Earnest’s healthcare and litigation practice groups, and comes from a background specializing in criminal and civil law, with an emphasis on civil rights violations and personal injury claims.
Mr. Miller earned his J.D. from the University of Colorado Law School, where he was a merit scholar and graduated in the top third of his class. During law school, he was a member of the University of Colorado Mock Trial Team and the Barristers’ Council. He also served as a student practitioner for the Criminal Defense and Immigration Clinic.
In addition to law, Mr. Miller has extensive experience in the political sector. For several years, he served as the spokesman for elected officials and various political organizations, including the Colorado State Legislature. Mr. Miller has on-the-record interview experience and is well-versed in crisis communications. He is a Colorado native and returned to Caplan & Earnest as an associate attorney after previously working as a law clerk for the firm.
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- University of San Diego, B.A. (Magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Presidential Scholar)
Professional Credentials & Activities
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado
- Member, Denver Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Denver Active 20-30 Children’s Foundation
- Partner, Social Venture Partners Denver
- Denver City Attorney’s Office, Legal Fellow, 2016-2017
- Caplan and Earnest LLC, Law Clerk, 2015-2016
- Denver District Court, Intern for Judge Ann Frick, 2014