Kristofer M. Simms
Member, Estate Planning & Business Law Practice Group Leader
Kristofer Simms is an experienced attorney whose expertise focuses on estate planning, trust administration, probate, taxation and real estate. He also advises clients on general business matters, including business set up and succession planning for closely held companies.
Mr. Simms maintains memberships in professional legal and estate associations, including the Colorado Bar’s Trusts and Estates Section and the Boulder County Estate Planning Council. He previously practiced at firms in Loveland and Broomfield. In addition to his professional accomplishments, Mr. Simms enjoys hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and backpacking.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A. in History
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court and U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association’s Trusts and Estates Section
- Boulder County Bar Association – Wills, Trusts and Estates Section
- Board Member, Boulder Rotary Club Foundation
- Former President, Boulder County Estate Planning Council Member
- Former Board Member, Parenting Place, Inc.
- Former Member, National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Former Member Wealth Counsel
- Law Week Colorado “Barrister’s Best” Award, 2021