Lynn David Bird
Lynn Bird is an experienced attorney whose expertise includes estate planning, wills, trusts, estates and probate, real estate transactions, corporate and entity formation and representation (including for profit LLCs, partnerships, and corporations and nonprofit corporations), business planning, buy/sell agreements, and business sales and purchases. Additionally, he also has background in employment law, including non-compete, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
Mr. Bird actively participates in community service and pro bono work. He has worked to incorporate and obtain Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit IRS recognition for a number of organizations, including the Child and Family Advocacy Program, which primarily assists victims of child sexual abuse; the Robert Meals Medical Fund, which assists Boulder County residents in need of a transplant or other extraordinary operation; and the Institute for Environmental Solutions.
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D. (co-editor of the Law Review)
- University of Kansas, B.A. in History
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, Boulder County Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors, Junior Achievement of Boulder County
- Member, Rotary Club of Boulder Flatirons
- Serves as President of Boulder County Crime Stoppers
- Serves as Vice President of YMCA Boulder County
Pro Bono & Volunteer Activities
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Boulder County Bar Foundation
- Institute for Environmental Solutions
- Child and Family Advocacy Program
- Robert Meals Medical Fund
- The Business-Education Alliance
- Feder, Morris & Tamblyn, P.C.