Elizabeth Ehlert is a paralegal in Caplan & Earnest’s Family Law/Divorce and Litigation sections. She has more than 15 years of experience, and prior to moving to Colorado, she was a staff attorney for Oregon Legal Services where she represented migrant farmworkers primarily on employment and housing litigation issues. After relocating to the Boulder area in 2014, she began working as a litigation paralegal with an emphasis on family law. Elizabeth speaks Spanish, and in her spare time she enjoys traveling, hiking, skiing and spending time with her family.
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.S., Psychology
- University of Colorado Boulder
- Oregon (1993)
- Washington (1997) (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon