The U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights (OCR) has announced a comprehensive review of the…
Best Lawyers® announced its 2022 list of honorees, and Caplan & Earnest is proud to have nine attorneys recognized:
- Jim Branum – Education Law (recognized since 2017)
- Sheryl Bridges – Medical Malpractice Law (recognized since 2018)
- Richard Bump – Education Law, Real Estate Law (recognized since 2009)
- Barbara Glogiewicz – Medical Malpractice Law (recognized since 2010)
- Brad Hendrick – Immigration Law (recognized since 2013)
- Meghan Pound – Health Care Law (recognized since 2020)
- Stuart Stuller – Education Law (recognized since 2012)
- Jennifer Sullivan – Health Care Law (recognized since 2013)
- Laura Wassmuth – Medical Malpractice Law (recognized since 2019)
Each of the nine attorneys has appeared on Best Lawyers’ list for multiple years, and Richard Bump is celebrating his 14th year being recognized.
For more than 40 years, Best Lawyers has highlighted the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession with a list of outstanding lawyers compiled by conducting exhaustive peer review surveys. Candidates who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region.